Background info: I began researching in August of 2011 in hopes of getting a tank for Christmas. Lone behold my wish care true, I received a 24 gallon Cardiff Bullet as one of my gifts. The day after (Dec. 26) I made a trip to world of fish to purchase sand, water and rocks as well as a bunch of other stuff. After having that set up for about 5 months I made the decision to upgrade to a 75 gallon. This 75 gallon upgrade has been quite a journey. Set up in may, everything was going great, corals were growing great and the fish were healthy and fun to watch. August: in August I decided to add a pair of lyretail anthias from Vince at OD. During acclimation one of the anthiases jumped from te bowl and into the floor. Thank god I was there to catch him and put him back in the bowl. Unfortunately he developed ich and died before the QT was ready, eventually ich had spread to every fish in the tank. I lost one if the anthiases but everything else was fine. Shortly after that my 2 clowns developed brook, I transferred them to a QT and began formalin dips immediately. Unfortunately I lost them both...a few moths after that I had to get rid of my Lemon peal Mimic tang, he was getting very big and began eating my Kenya tree. November: Siphoned my sand way too much and kick started a GIANT cycle. Ammonias up to 8 ppm and nitrites off the charts. Surprisingly I only lost a few corals and my prized birdsnest and frogspawn colony. Fast forward a few months to now and everything is stable and doing great. I will post pictures below of the progression from Dec. 26 2011 till now. Enjoy! And my attempt at a panoramic picture this is the most recent as of yesterday.