-SPONSOR- Back in action! 5% off

Discussion in 'Turbo's Aquatics' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Turbo's Aquatics

Yes that's right, Bud's alter ego Floyd R Turbo is back in action and building scrubbers again!

Tuesday was my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me!! You get 5% off!

That’s right, it’s my birthday! It’s been a busy day otherwise I would have gotten to this sooner...

FESTIVE FRIDAY << clicky link to see update in the post below

I'm starting my production run this week. I have one bottleneck: I won't have my LED boards in hand until December 7th due to a shortage of violet LEDs.

I haven't ever run a public Black Friday/etc sale, mainly because hype makes me want to vomit...but...I've decided to do one. But I'm calling it a Holiday Sale. Or because it's my birthday, and it was Tuesday, it's my Tuesday Birthday Sale. Or Turbo Tuesday. Whatever. Oh snap, that's tomorrow (now yesterday): "Whatever Wednesday Sale". I literally just came up with that. Ok that's enough creativity for today, I'll come up with something snappy for Thursday. It'll probably be one of those things where you wake up in the morning and have an epiphany, then you can't remember it by the time you hit the shower.

ANY WAY.

5% off all L2, L4, and L8 scrubbers, as long as the order is paid by the end of November (the 30th).

*Scrubber, pump, and rail prices and shipping rates here: Rev 4 Turbo Algae Scrubber Availability and Pricing

**Military discounts will be in addition to this sale

But let's say you get paid on the last day of the month, and you won't be able to actually spend it until the check clears. Just let me know, I'll give you another day. That's how I roll.

But then let's say you already spent all your money on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday...well, that sucks for you. On a side note, did you ever notice how they don't come up with a catchy name for Sunday after Thanksgiving sales? I guess they reserve that for hyping up Monster Truck Rallies. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

Due to the compressed timeframe between now and Christmas and the number of orders I am expecting, I can't 100% guarantee shipping/delivery to everyone before December 21st.

So if it is rather important that you have your scrubber in hand before December 21st, please let me know! I'll do what I can!

Interested? Click the link below and submit a ticket!

Turbo's Aquatics - Ordering

-Bud

#1 Turbo's Aquatics, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

TURFSDAY THURSDAY: guess what...sale continues...

I have it on good authority that it will continue until at least Friday also. Just sayin. I have an inside guy.

3. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

**due to epic slackery on posting this deal...it's likely to go past Friday. My inside source is pretty reliable.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fross

Fross Senior Member
    TCMAS Member TCMAS Supporter

if someone was some was slow, didn't like to read, and just liked to look at pretty pictures, would you be able to accommodate something like that?

5. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

Sure! 5% off this guy

L2.jpg

And 5% off these guys

IMG_0047.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. DarkSky

DarkSky Administrator
    Site Admin Lifetime Member Event Committee Meeting Host 2018

What's that thing between those two speakers on the stereo? :D

Serious question - what type of plugs are those that you're using? I need one a longer one for my refugium light - it's the same kind.

7. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

I think it's an 8 track player :BigLaugh

It's a waterproof connector, very similar to this one (not exactly the same).

Electrical-Auto-Waterproof-Connector-JKGL-M18-.jpg

I have 2-pin and 4-pin versions, but since various manufacturers makes these slightly differently, I don't know if they would match your fixture exactly. Mine are wire leads, so the other end has solder-dipped stranded wire.

But if you were to remove your old ones completely, you might be able swap them out. They are 20 gauge wires and come in a male/female set that is 1 meter combined. I have longer versions of the 2-pin connector that I use for the L8 (male + female = 2 meters. I also have 2-pin extension cables that are 1 meter (that's for the people that got L8s before I got the longer connector set - so I have a limited supply of those)

8. DarkSky

DarkSky Administrator
    Site Admin Lifetime Member Event Committee Meeting Host 2018

Yeah, I might have to just rewire it.

9. Ben Nicholls

Ben Nicholls TCMAS Old Timer
    Lifetime Member Meeting Host 2018

If you wanted to see one in person I have the L4. There are a few other club members who have them who might also let you take a look at one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

FESTIVE FRIDAY!

Holiday Sale will be extended until Tuesday, December 4th! This is mainly due to my total lack of publishing the sale in a few places that I totally meant to. The only caveat is that for all orders placed after the end of the day today, it's highly likely your scrubber won't ship until January. But since I'm not going anywhere for Christmas this year, there's still a chance...act now!

11. RSnodgrass

RSnodgrass TCMAS President
    BOD Lifetime Member Event Committee Meeting Host 2018

Glad to see you posting, you make a solid ats.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    Turbo's Aquatics

Last day to cash in on the deal!