I had a scare this weekend. My KHG had a faulty float switch, so I had to send it in for repair. In doing that, all the small hoses had to be detatched. the "SW in" tubing sits in the sump. I was careful to place all the hose ends above the sump to prevent back flow and drain them. A few hours later, I came back to 2 inches of water in the cabinet. The SW hose had fallen down and since there is a little filter/check valve, it didn't drain.I pulled all of the hoses out and shop vacced the trough in the cabinet. Kudos goes out to @jlanger for making an amazing stand! The thing was damn near water tight.There was a little moisture on the carpet near the cabinet, but minimal. I monitored it throughout the night to confirm that was the only problem. I had shut down my ATO to see if I was losing any more. I went back down a few hours later and noticed another puddle but not nearly as large.The water level was down. I was understandably nervous at that point. I had a game plan in place if I the sump had popped a seam, but I was not looking forward to spending the day dealing with it. On my next check I noticed that my skimmer wasn't generating nearly the heavy bubbles as usual. It was just some salt in the venturi. Sump level went back up, and I was able to get some sleep. Thankfully the tank is large so the 2-3 gallons of RO/DI water didn't even budge my salinity. Now I big challenge is tuning my dKH until the KHG comes back. We are headed to Beijing in a couple weeks, so hopefully it gets back by then.