I got mine!!! Get yours while you can!!!!

Discussion in 'AcanLord' started by jlanger, Sep 22, 2016.

1. jlanger

jlanger "The North Remembers"
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Hey everyone!!!
    I just thought I would let you all in on a little secret; well not really a secret.

If you've read any of my build threads over the past year or so, you're readily aware that I am a huge fan of the LRS Frenzy Blends of frozen fish food. I've been feeding my tanks a variety of the LRS Frenzy Blends exclusively. The LRS Reef Frenzy is the staple food that I always have on hand. The LRS Fertility Frenzy is fed to both systems a few times each week. I will rotate in the LRS Herbivore Frenzy and the Nano Frenzy periodically. But now it's time to add to my reef dining menu...

LRS Fish Eggs!!!

A couple of weekends ago while I was at AcanLord in Hudson, I spoke with Stephen briefly about the LRS Frenzy blends of foods. He was thinking of trying something new and told him of the successes I have been having with my fish since I started feeding them LRS foods. Stephen contacted Larry and placed a small order.
    Well, today that order arrived and I immediately drove over and picked up my favorite packs along with the LRS Fish Eggs!
    I fed the tanks a mix of the Reef Frenzy and the Fish Eggs and it was a huge hit!!! I'll have to do one of those videos showing how my fish react to this food.

If you have any fish that are finicky feeders, I strongly suggest you try the LRS Fish Eggs!

And if you are thinking about trying them with your fish, I suggest you get over to AcanLord as soon as you can. Stephen has a limited supply of each of the LRS Frenzy Blends and Fish Eggs, and I'm sure they're going to go fast!

[​IMG]

And if you're looking for any acans or zoanthids, he's got some really nice pieces in stock now!
    Well... a few less so after I left with some new beauties!!!

2. Chad Vossen

Chad Vossen Vossen kinda rhymes with awesome
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    That's my photo on the packaging, with the clownfish eggs :)

Limited edition, he's had to switch that photo with something blue tang related

3. OP
    jlanger

jlanger "The North Remembers"
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    I've actually had the initial release of that food with that photo being the label; original series.