-Meeting- Meeting in Blaine

Discussion in 'TCMAS Meetings & Events' started by Kyle T., Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle T.

Kyle T. Big Footed Ginger!
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    acharpenter & Hemicuda are hosting a Meeting!

Date: Saturday, April 15th
    Time: 3:00 pm to whatever

RSVP
    Please reserve, change or cancel your spot:
    click here

Do you want a pm for address or do you want to post it here?

Is there a limit to attendee's?

No limit

Is your meeting handicap accessible?

No : (

will you be providing any refreshments?

I will be providing soda's/beer and pizza - feel free (not obligated) to BYOB or something to share

Are there any specific parking guidelines?

There are limited spots available at either end of our home for visitor parking. Past that - you will need to park on Baltimore - one street to our East. Please be respectful of our neighbors and do not park where it would inconvenience them.

Do you have any pets? (this is for members with allergies)

I currently have a pair of Leopard Geckos, and a 19 year old cat

Are children allowed?

You're welcome to bring your kids but note, my home is not kid friendly and if I catch em running around tearing my place up - I reserve the right to feed them massive quantities of sugar and send you packing with them.

Please provide a short description of your experience in the hobby and any tanks currently running.

Currently have 57 softy tank that is experiencing major Aiptasia etc so I am in the works of a new tank set up/transfer/reboot - as far as past tanks -I HAVE HAD MORE than I can count.

So tank is not anything special at the moment - in fact we might feature it as the epitome of a L.A.R.S tank ; )

Any other misc info you would like included in your meeting announcement? (Like please take shoes off at door, don't ring bell just walk in etc)

First - please note there are at least 6 Aberdeen Circles in my development. They throw plenty for a loop when they don't trust their navigation system - just saying.

Enter on garage side - inside the garage - there will be a table with the sign in sheets and name tags for you.

YOU MUST WEAR A NAME TAG!!!!

Please leave your shoe's in the garage before you come in. Please don't knock - just come on in.

Beer and soda's are in the fridge/or in coolers in the garage - PLEASE HELP YOURSELF!!!

There are bathrooms on each level

My Zoo Loft Office (which includes my reef tank and Gecko tank) is at the top of the stairs - head on up there to check it out. My RO/DI system is in the bathroom shower at the top of the stairs - please do check it out. TJP, Gasman and I did some crafty work to get it in the shower so that it can be removed easily for guests that would need to use the shower.

Smoking can be done out front or outside the garage

I will be doing a round the room at 4:00 pm - then pizza will be served after.

Any questions?

See you soon!!!!

RSVP
    Please reserve, change or cancel your spot: click here

#1 Kyle T., Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  2. acharpenter

acharpenter Senior Member
    BOD Lifetime Member Event Committee

Fishies collected:
    Didn't do a heck of a lot of advertising for this one since it's Easter weekend - but if you find yourself around - do stop by tomorrow : )

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Kyle T.

Kyle T. Big Footed Ginger!
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Sorry for the delay but all statuses have been updated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.