New sub-forum. Please read!!

Discussion in 'General Reef Discussion' started by MAXreefer, Aug 7, 2011.

1. MAXreefer

MAXreefer Administrator
    Staff Member Site Admin Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    New sub-forum: TCMAS announcements

There are many topics members and non-members want to share such as; meetings, announcements, birthday wishes, BOD notifications, etc. These usually get posted in the "General Reef Discussion" forum.
    Even when they are in the interest of the club they are not really "reef related", they sometimes get lost very easily due to the high amount of postings in there.

Therefore I created this new sub-forum to keep things more organized and visible.
    From now on please share all those topics in this forum. Your BOD will also post here any announcements that are equally of interest for members and non-members.

I know it usually takes some time to get used to these changes, and if you mistakenly post any of those topics in the "General Discussion" forum the MOD's will move your thread.
    Please note it is just moved and not deleted. I will also move here the most relevant postings from the last couple weeks.

Michael
    TCMAS President

#1 MAXreefer, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. Trigger1980

Fishies collected:
    Im a new member with a 75gal currently under construction. I would like any advice on filtration and lighting...

3. SaltH2O

SaltH2O TCMAS Member
    TCMAS Member

Fishies collected:
    post on the tank build or equipments setup thread.

Kudos on the new sub forum. Changes are good, especially for greater community.

Thank you!

#3 SaltH2O, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013