Now that I know I have some palythoa species growing in my tank I have been researching how to safely interact with my tank. I know I should wear gloves when touching live rock and palythoas, and never to touch my eyes unless I have washed my hands thoroughly. I could not find any literature pertaining to the possibility of the presence of these toxins in the water column if I am not handling these items ( feeding fish, changing water, taking samples for water testing). Does anyone know if there is risk involved with these activities? Do the toxins build up in the tank even if the Palys are not disturbed?