Pickup Instructions

Discussion in 'Bulk Reef Supply' started by Brandon, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Brandon

Fishies collected:
    We do allow people to pick up there orders if they would prefer that to having them shipped. Here is what you need to know:

When you place your order just put in the comments section that you would like to pick it up along with an idea of the date and time. When the shipping department sees your order they will bring it out to my desk. After you pick it up we will refund any shipping charges.

Couple things to keep in mind:
    We are there Mon-Fri 9-5

It might very well be cheaper to have your item shipped then to drive over and pick it up.

UPS Ground usually gets to you next day (except for weekends and holidays)

We have the vast majority of products on hand, but not everything. There are some large items that we dropship and some items that have to be built.

There are local stores that carry our products that may be closer or suit your hours better

Do to safety and other concerns we can't have people in the warehouse to pick out rock, etc. But feel free to put in your comments section what your looking for and they will do there best to accommodate you when they pick it.

We are notoriously hard to find and you should check out this map :beerchug:
    Our Address is
    672 Mendelssohn Ave
    Golden Valley MN 55427

2. infinityends

infinityends Senior Member
    TCMAS Supporter

Fishies collected:
    I just wanted to point out that BRS has recently changed locations to the below address. They are now walking distance from my house. YES!!!
    Now if only they had a job opening that I am qualified for my life would be perfect ;)

6325 SANDBURG ROAD, SUITE 400
    GOLDEN VALLEY, MN 55427

3. small_fry_keeper

small_fry_keeper Senior Member
    TCMAS Supporter

Fishies collected:
    Ever give tours ? Would be cool to see :)