Radion schedules

Discussion in 'Advanced Topics' started by Bschowa, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Bschowa

Bschowa I contributed!
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    I am looking for a decent schedule for my Radions, I have tried a few pre made ones I found on the internet that were supposed to be good for sps, I made my own that was congruent with how I liked to view the tank, and so far I have found none that don't either wash out the colors in my soft/lps corals or look way to blue.

Looking to see what everyone else out there with Radions is running. I like the ramp up ramp down method with a 1-30min peak I seemed to do best with this technique.

The schedule I am currently running has a 3 hour peak which seems good for some of my sps, bad for other sps and washes out all of the color in most of my lps

2. Leicester56

Leicester56 I contributed!
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    How deep is your tank?

3. jlanger

jlanger "The North Remembers"
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Here's a screen grab of my current schedule.

[​IMG]

I have two Radion Pros over my 120gal; supplemented with two AquaBlue+ T5 bulbs.
    I downloaded this program from an Ecotech FB group that posted this schedule from Steve Tyree. It's very similar to the Radiant Colors template that I had been using for years. I modified the length of the schedule to accommodate my viewing preferences by a couple of hours. I had gotten good growth and colors from the original Radiant Colors template and the Tyree template, but adding the two T5 bulbs has made a difference.