Re-scape!

Discussion in 'Full tank shots' started by scubaspew, Oct 20, 2012.

1. scubaspew

scubaspew Starfish
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Did some minor rearranging in the tank tonight, a full tank shot, my corals are little pissed at my and my skimmers working overtime! well I was trying to locate a small lost frag with my hand in the tank, my emerald crab came around the corner of a rock and pinched one of my fingers with his pinchers!:gay1:
    [​IMG]

2. patrick siverson

Fishies collected:
  3. Kevin Lake

Kevin Lake Owner, Aquaria Guru Inc.
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Very nice tank! I say turn the little punk into a mini crab cake. [​IMG] + [​IMG] = :dance:

4. OP
    scubaspew

scubaspew Starfish
    Lifetime Member

Fishies collected:
    Thanks gentlemen, trying to plot out my final aquascape, since I have a nice shelf piece currently curing with one other softball size rock that used to be in my tank. In a week or so I will do my last re-scape for hopefully a long time. I'm going to attempt to take almost everything out, add a new layer of sand(live sand since the tank is already established would be somehow better?) This is what I am thinking at the moment, then I will place the rocks back in one at a time with careful and calculated motions, then the corals, trying to map out what I like about the current arrangement and what I will change and how I will fit these two extra rocks into the mix and not lose any more sand bed space and yet give myself more room for more corals!