Review my Salty Research Paper?

Discussion in 'Young reefing forum' started by BadOmen, Nov 10, 2013.

1. BadOmen

BadOmen Senior Member

Fishies collected:
    I am in the process of making a 4-10(aiming for 10) page paper on replicating natural eco-systems in your home aquarium and was wondering if anyone was up for looking through it and giving constructive criticism? Note ahead of time that we haven't had a great deal of time to work on this so my sources and in-depth jibber jabber is on the low side. I would appreciate a good range of different types of fellow reefers(since I know you all don't think the same way) but please be respectful even if this isn't how you would set up your tanks.

Let me know if you would like to review it, it is currently only 3 or 4 pages double spaced but I am going to try and fill it in after my week and a half in Florida.

Thanks!
    Ohmann

2. OP
    BadOmen

BadOmen Senior Member

Fishies collected:
    Also I sorta veered off to talking just about Sea-Grass beds and Mangroves since I am suspecting that the topic as a whole would require more than the max number of pages.

3. OP
    BadOmen

BadOmen Senior Member

Fishies collected:
    Whelp, submitted it for grading. Wish me luck!

4. curlyq

Fishies collected:
    Yesterday you said you were going to finish it after a trip to Florida, and you submitted it today?

If you still need a reviewer, I'd be happy to look at it. Just let me know more info in the requirements, level of school you are, and anything else that'll help me gain some context.

5. OP
    BadOmen

BadOmen Senior Member

Fishies collected:
    I submitted it but I'm asking my teacher to allow me to revise it after my trip with some first-hand experience.

Not much as far as requirements except 4+ pages. High School level. This is for a mentor class and is suppose to show your wanna-be mentor you're seriously looking into this field. I'll PM my email to you so I can send it to you.