Wet World Weekly News Letter

Discussion in 'Wet World' started by Anne.Snorek, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Anne.Snorek

Fishies collected:
    The Wet World Weekly News Letter

(News, Sales, Discounts, and More!)

The summer weather is finally here and with it comes a plethora of opportunities: camping, fishing, picnics, swimming,...the possibilities are endless. But don't forget about your aquarium while you're lounging on your boat (or working in your garden or whatever it is you enjoy doing when the warm sunny weather comes to visit us), because there are opportunities you don't want to miss out on at Wet World.

What if I told you, you could get Aquarium Servicing FREE! That's right, FREE! Sounds pretty awesome, right?! Without further ado, allow me to introduce:

Wet World Aquarium Service Referral Program

So, how does it work? It simple. Refer us to a friend or relative(or anyone you know with a tank) for an aquarium service program. When your friend signs up, you get one hour of servicing free!

Pretty easy and very cool!

But, that's not the only thing we have going on! Father's Day is coming up and why not treat Dad to something he's really going to smile about for weeks to come.

This Father's Day Weekend Save On...

Gouramis (Get a discount on fish food, when you buy three)

Coral Frags(Buy two, get the third half off)

Frameless, Rimless Aquarium and stand combos are all 30% off

And more!!

Now, on to other fun items of interest!

We got another fantastic shipment in yesterday! Some of the wonderful items that arrived include:it a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, a black volitan lion, a mandarin goby, Mexican turbo snails , new Anemones, orange linkia stars, a dog face puffer, a small clown trigger, and more! But don't take my word for how cool these new animals are, stop by and see for yourself.

Well, that's all for now folks, but stay tuned to our Facebook page and TCMAS for the next edition(post) of Wet World Weekly!