-SPONSOR- PAR Meter Rental

Discussion in 'Flounder's Frags' started by Flounder, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flounder

Flounder BRS Reef Squad!
    TCMAS Member TCMAS Supporter

Par Meter For Rent
    (Buy out option available)

This is a great way to scope out your rockwork and to find places to put your new corals!
    Or if you want to test out your new bulbs!
    Very useful tool when you want it, but most of the time not worth buying outright. So rent! It's cheaper and you dont have to store it!

Smart people take a picture of their tank (Full tank shot) and go over to walmart or Walgreens and print off a nice 8x10.
    With print in hand they scribe the par readings on it at the locations they measured. Giving them an easier time placing corals next time.
    (Yes some parameters change as bulbs and flow may change, but it is still a much stronger guess than memory)

$30 for the weekend.
    (No one day rental available yet)
    You can pick it up Friday evening, keep it all Saturday and Sunday.
    Unit must be returned before or on Monday.

Fine print:
    Unit can be returned anytime Monday. Just so long as I have it before 12:01am Tuesday.

I will take dated pictures of unit before each rental AND when the unit returns. To inspect for any damage.

I require credit card information for rental. This will be used to assess a $5 per day late charge for every day after Monday.

Initial payment will be either cash or credit card.

Borrowing the unit does not mean an invite to see my tanks. I am busy and may or may not have time to show off the system. So dont be offended if we just do our business at the front door and you are on your way. Nothing personal.

Pick up and drop off are at my primary residence, in Crystal. 55427

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Flounder

Flounder BRS Reef Squad!
    TCMAS Member TCMAS Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.